Just like your clothes, your scrunchies are made of fabric and can be washed! For the safety of our scrunchies we have two recommended ways to wash wash your scrunchies!
HOW TO HAND WASH YOUR SCRUNCHIES
- Always separate your lights and darks from each other to wash separately
- Place your scrunchies in a large bowl or in the sink
- Add water to a large bowl with warm water or plug your sink and fill it up
- Add in a few drops of laundry detergent or regular shampoo
- Wash them with your hands thoroughly
- Rinse the detergent off
- Lay them out to dry on top of a towel or hang to dry
HOW TO MACHINE WASH YOUR SCRUNCHIES
We do not recommend machine washing rayon, linen, wool, silk, or satin. If you are unsure what material your scrunchie is made out of check the product page.
- Be sure to not throw in the scrunchies alone into the machine
- Place your scrunchie in a laundry bag, net bag or even in an empty pillow case!
- Wash on the delicate cycle or choose the hand wash option on your machine
- Choose warm or cold water with the lowest spin cycle possible
- We always recommend to let them hang dry on top of a towel or hang to dry.