Plaid Tied Hair Bow
Need a fabulous hair bow that will stay on your daughter's head and won't cause her a headache? Then our hand tied hair bows are just for you! Each tied hair bow is handmade with high quality fabrics and tied on a one size fits all nylon band or alligator hair clip. Our Nylon headbands are made of the softest material and will hurt your child's head. The headbands will stretch as your child grows! All headbands are one size fits all. Our bows will not irritate your child’s skin. They are soft and stretchy enough to comfortably fit infants, toddlers, older children, and adults. Our hair clip option, the fabric bow is securely fastened so that the bow does not come undone, but it is not attached to the metal hair clip so that you can reposition the clip for wear on either side of head.
- Crafted from the highest quality cotton linen fabric, these hair bows are handmade and designed for maximum comfort and flexibility.
- Alligator metal clips can easily attach to hair, an outfit, blanket, and more!
- Our hair bows are affordable, so you can show off your unique hairstyle without spending a fortune.
- Unique designs (you won't find anywhere else).
- Kofi Kreations hair bows go with any outfit.
- Will not damage hair.
Bow Width - 4 inches / 8.9 centimeters
- a little about our headbands
- One size fits newborn through school age girl
- Bows are the perfect accent for any outfit
- Made from soft and stretchy nylon
- Packaged, making them great baby shower, holiday, and birthday gift
Please select finish. Bow can be made into a hair clip or headband
Hair clip option: fabric bow is securely fastened so that bow does not come undone, but it is not attached to the metal hair clip so that you can reposition clip for wear on either side of head (this way, the bow will always be right side up
Headband option: fabric bow is securely only tied to fastened to a stretchy nylon elastic that will stretch to fit comfortably on baby’s head and will grow along with baby.
*Please do not untie the bow if you do not know how to re-tie knot bow. *