How To Care For Your Scrunchies
Just like your clothes, your scrunchies are made of fabric and can be washed! For the safety of our scrunchies we have two recommended ways to wash your scrunchies!
HOW TO HAND WASH YOUR SCRUNCHIES
- Always separate your lights and darks from each other to wash separately.
- Place your scrunchies in a large bowl or in the sink.
- Add water to a large bowl with warm water or plug in your sink and fill it up.
- Add in a small amount of laundry detergent or regular shampoo.
- Wash them with your hands thoroughly.
- Rinse the detergent off.
- Lay them out to dry on top of a towel or hang them to dry.
HOW TO MACHINE WASH YOUR SCRUNCHIES
- We do not recommend machine washing rayon, linen, wool, silk, or satin. If you are unsure what material your scrunchie is made from check the product page.
- Be sure to not throw the scrunchies alone into the machine.
- Place your scrunchie in a laundry bag, net bag or even in an empty pillowcase!
- Wash on the delicate cycle or choose the hand wash option on your machine.
- Choose cold water setting.
- We always recommend letting them hang dry on top of a towel or hang to dry.