The Tiffany XXL Satin Scrunchie in Light Gold is luxurious and will complement any wardrobe. This beautiful color is a combination of light golden flakes that are subtle in the light and striking when you step into the sunlight or under a spotlight. Its color could be described as light golden flakes. Simply pull your hair into a ponytail, wrap it with the XXL satin scrunchie, and you're good to go. No more worrying about having a hair tie fall out or stray bangs ruining your look. Wearing the Tiffany XXL satin scrunchie will keep it all together, so you can have all eyes on you.
- Gentle on your hair and pleasant to touch.
- Provides less stress, less breakage, and less hair loss in your hair.
- Satin is proven to reduce the dreaded static in wintry weather.
- Scrunchies will not leave kinks in your hair.
- They take an unmanageable hair day and turn it into a good hair day.
- XXL scrunchies are hard to lose.
• 100% Satin
• Handmade in Texas
• Approximately 6” in diameter
• Wraps approximately 2x around hair
• Elastic approximately 6”- 8”
Just like your clothes, your scrunchies are made of fabric and can be washed! For the safety of our scrunchies we have two recommended ways to wash wash your scrunchies!
HOW TO HAND WASH YOUR SCRUNCHIES
Always separate your lights and darks from each other to wash separately.
Place your scrunchies in a large bowl or in the sink.
Add water to a large bowl with warm water or plug your sink and fill it up.
Add in a few drops of laundry detergent or regular shampoo.
Wash them with your hands thoroughly. Rinse the detergent off.
Lay them out to dry on top of a towel or hang to dry.
HOW TO MACHINE WASH YOUR SCRUNCHIES
We do not recommend machine washing rayon, linen, wool, silk, or satin. If you are unsure what material your scrunchie is made out of check the product page.
Be sure to not throw in the scrunchies alone into the machine. Place your scrunchie in a laundry bag, net bag or even in an empty pillow case!
Wash on the delicate cycle or choose the hand wash option on your machine.
Choose warm or cold water with the lowest spin cycle possible.
We always recommend to let them hang dry on top of a towel or hang to dry.
- Orders ship via USPS within our standard processing time of 5 -7 Business Days prior shipping.
- Domestic orders over $40 Ship Free.
- All orders include USPS tracking.